Famous for its donkeys and as a royal prison to Charles I and now the location of the stunning new Edwardian-style Princess Beatrice Garden.
- Enjoy the birds-eye view from the castle keep and walk around the battlements.
- Delight in the demonstrations of the donkeys working the 16th century treadwheel.
- Relax in the Princess Beatrice Garden, designed by TV presenter and award-winning garden designer, Chris Beardshaw.
- See history brought to life with the fun and dramatic film.
- Dress up as a soldier, experiment with armour and discover how to fire cannons.
- Experience the tranquillity of the castle chapel, and visit the Carisbrooke Castle
- Accredited local history museum run by an independent Charitable Trust with its fascinating Charles I memorabilia and new World War 1 exhibition.